Welcome to this the final day of May 2023. Glad you are with us and once again we're coming to you from the second largest city in Nevada...Henderson. I'm told the population here has rocketed upward as a result of folks from California seeking the desert lifestyle and cheaper living. Just ahead some of the big business news stories of the day. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Oh Oh...a surge in open jobs may be an issue;
- A troubling story about Dollar General;
- Amazon's Ring to pay millions because...
- So, how much is Twitter worth...now? Some thoughts;
- Retirees are leaving Florida and going...where and why?
- CEO salaries are down a bit...but there is a but;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What? THIS company is now too "WOKE" for many?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.