If you are an investor you are scared…for a large percent of the population it’s pretty…meh. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 19th day of May…thanks for being with us as we regroup from our mobile studio in Florida. Here's what we've got for you:
- Just how many folks are into stocks;
- Nearly 2 million Americans did this so far this year;
- Restaurants and their Public Image...naming names;
- McDonald's has found a buyer for Russian locations;
- The Amazon of cars is in trouble. We'll detail;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Who really wants the 4-Day Work Week?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.