It's the Business News Headlines for Tuesday the 6th day of June, thanks for being with us. A programming note; later this week we're on the road again. This time we're in Iowa City, Iowa for EntreFest a gathering of over 350 startups to established entrepreneurs who will be there to network, learn and earn. I was honored to speak at the event two years running. This time we're there to interview some very interesting folks for the show. Meanwhile, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Waiting for a UPS delivery? We should talk;
- Empty offices and the impact it's having on cities;
- Ford issues a recall...think fire;
- Olive oil infused...coffee? Yeah, it's a thing;
- Dave Ramsey is in some hot water, think legal;
- Fortune 500 female CEO's? Yep for the first time;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Consumer giving up on pricey food delivery companies.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.