Trade troubles? What trade troubles we've got jobs...lots and lots of...jobs. It's the Friday Late Edition of the business news headlines. The Dow closed up 337 points to 28,015 the Nasdaq gained 85 points and ended the day at 8,656 and the S&P 500 was up by 28 points to end the week at 3,145. In other news today:
- The jobs report is huge and the unemployment numbers fall;
- Department stores pulling out the stops for foot traffic;
- Sobering stats from the housing market;
- Amazon and counterfeit stuff;
- High Times magazine...up in smoke?
- Tomorrow's teachers...ain't there.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. From sports to music...hey, it's Friday! To listen to the commentary and fun, click our player:
Thanks for coming by!