We went from worrying about the economy in Europe to the trade war with China to...impeachment and all of it had an impact on the markets. It's the Business News Headlines for Thursday the 26th of September, thanks for being with us. Here's what we've got on tap:
- The markets, for the second time this week are hit by impeachment talk;
- General Motors does a turn-a-round on heath care;
- Mobile, Alabama is...worried;
- That Social Security raise...may not be much...if any;
- An IPO that went south...really south today;
- Women are starting businesses at a fast clip and the town that boasts the most?
Those stories along with a conversation with Jim De Kruif from First Point Wealth Management part of First National Bank. Jim took me up on my offer for anybody from the Johnston, Iowa Chamber to join me for an interview and we had a great conversation.
Thanks for coming by!