- Hope and second thoughts drove the markets;
- The trucking industry and trouble ahead;
- U.S. cities where middle class families can't live;
- If rising costs bug you, wait until Sunday;
- Heard of "Right to Repair"? You will today with Admiral Joe Sestak;
- Baseball changes in the future.
Those stories plus we get on the lighter side of things with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro is right here:
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.