You would think...think that because of the lousy job numbers posted this morning from the Labor Department the stocks would react downward...you would think. It's the business news hour for Friday the 7th of June, thanks for coming by. Today:
- The reason the markets soared today;
- Let's talk tax cuts and working families;
- Parents who work for Nike are mad...really pissed;
- A bookseller to be sold;
- Another state to sue over the opioid crisis;
- A burger that "bleeds" beet juice;
- Why universities are shutting down their MBA programs.
Those stories and, because it's Friday we've got Stuff to DO in the Metro with Cityview Magazine Jeff Pitts and his "faithful companion" Trevor Babcock. Have some fun already...you deserve it.
Thanks for coming by!