- The Fed minutes had Wall Street guessing;
- Southwest Airlines say the recent federal shutdown cost them millions;
- But, that's just the start of troubles for Southwest;
- There is a bank in Germany that is worried...very worried;
- A new smartphone is coming and it's cool but can you afford it;
- How smartwatches are helping save lives;
- In Des Moines a new apartment building has trendy offices on the main floor;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Also today for The Interview we've got Cynde Cronin and Ned Flynn from Aureon HR talking about the high cost of workplace harassment. The numbers are stunning and, according to Cynde and Ned there is only one way to mitigate your losses. Plus they have a story that is hard to believe. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!