It's the MId-Week Edition of the Business News Headlines and we've got some great stories for you today. Just an FYI the Dow did jump up today by 92 points on the strength of the Fed Chairman and closed at 27,783 while the Nasdaq was down fractionally and the S&P 500 picked up 2 points.
- Well, THAT was successful and Netflix suffers;
- Yes, there is a Costco scam going on;
- Google to offer...checking accounts;
- Nike says "buh-buh" to Amazon;
- How about "Instant Money" from your wages;
- Facebook and the iPhone glitch;
- Von Maur changes plans about Jordan Creek.
Those stories and you'll meet several of Cityview Magazine's Business Journal award winners from the recent "19 Businesses People Making a Difference in 2019". You can hear their stories by clicking on the player below.
Thanks for listening!