Greetings and welcome back to the Business News Headlines. If you were off over the past
weekend we hope it was meaningful and provided you with some rest and relaxation. Us? We're on assignment this week in "hot" Henderson, Nevada but grateful to have made it here and be with you. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Winners in the Debt Ceiling Deal?
- Nothing new...we were here in 2011;
- The new fashion trend for...Swifties is...
- What Britain may do about inflation;
- Cracker Barrel closing some stores;
- Walmart anti-theft programs are too harsh?
- Oh how we must love tax cheats;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How WFH is impacting the suburbs.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.