Getting closer to the weekend. Happy Friday to you as the Business News Headlines comes to you from the second largest city in Nevada, Henderson. We're here for the Used Parts Network event. In the photo some friends (Dave and Mike in rose colored glasses.) gathering poolside this week. Great to have you with us again today. Just a click away some of the big business news headlines of the day plus a wild day on Wall Street. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The shocking jobs report for May...yikes;
- The markets surged due to two big issues;
- Commercial delinquencies are up and why;
- Netflix shareholders rebel and why;
- Ah, the VW Bus...coming back but different;
- The judge in the Disney vs. DeSantis case leaves;
- World food prices actually fell in May;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, "Metamates" to return to the office.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.