Lots of information on this Wednesday the 24th of October. Remember when we told you October is usually a lousy month for the markets. Yep. We'll detail what happened today as the Dow lost any gains it had made so far this year. In other business news today:
- New home sales are lagging and it just may get worse;
- Americans love to buy goods made in China...well, maybe not for long;
- Walmart taking on Amazon in a big way;
- Corporate America has a problem with...women;
- Also the full numbers report from Wall Street.
In for The Interview today is Democratic Candidate for Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Tim Gannon. Tim, a farmer from Jasper County, says he has plans on how to better the rural economy while strengthening the state budget. We also talk about soil, water and what he is hearing as he travels the state. Meet Tim Gannon here.
Thanks for listening!