- Strong earnings (like we told you) pulled the markets back;
- UBER to go...public?
- Elon and Tesla pay a total of $40 million and they are back in business;
- Chickens, Tariffs and Lawsuits;
- The Des Moines River Project just got a big check;
- Retail loses a leader as Richard B. Von Maur Jr. dies at 86;
- The Market Report and it was a dandy.
Also today we will introduce you to Jennifer Gracey. Jennifer works with businesses on the consumer experience with company websites. That is part one. Part two is about how her personal and professional life has expanded due to her experiences in the Junior Chamber International. You must listen...
We're also going to climb back into our "Way-Back Machine" for a conversation we had three years ago with Chuck Mefford of BrandsFormation. We aired this in 2015 and again this past Sunday on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and wanted to share with you, again, here.
Thanks for listening!