Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines today broadcasting from our remote studio in Mason City, Iowa. Good to have you with us. A reminder that we kick off the week on Sunday with the Business Week in Review that airs at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and yes, we do stream. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Justice Department, American Airlines and Jet Blue;
- The Debt Ceiling talks have stalled;
- That Montana ban on TikToc...might not work;
- Bud Light and LGBTQ+ is back in the news;
- The grocery business and...Amazon;
- Uber is fighting a bill in Illinois and we'll share;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Debt Ceiling, Recession and Jobs...some scary numbers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.