There was some solid news today…from the world of retail and…manufacturing and it was welcome. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 17th day of May coming to you from the beaches of Florida. Thanks everybody for being with us.
- Welcome news from the Commerce Department;
- The FBI issues warnings about two retail centers;
- The President and First Lady visit Buffalo;
- Investors warned about Truth Social;
- The erratic behavior of Elon Musk;
- Netflix lays off more people;
- Boeing got some bad news from China;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Who says investment people are not...fun?
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.