- While the markets rebounded there is that "testing" thing;
- Businesses are starting to trim staff;
- Movie theaters are getting creative;
- Bidet (What??) sales are shooting up;
- Fiat Chrysler shutters a plant;
- Small businesses are being impacted;
- The Wall Street Report
- Soccer and wages;
- Plus we usually have Jeff Pitts from Cityview with "Stuff to DO". Today that changed.
Thanks for listening!
You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.