- The new trade deal and agriculture...what if?
- No joy in "Toyland" says Target;
- GM and temporary workers;
- Tesla may win with the new trade deal but not for cars;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Workers and Weight an issue nobody wants to discuss.
Those stories and we'll talk construction with Creighton Cox, a return visitor to the News Hour, and this time is's about the construction industry both on a local and national level. Creighton recently became the Business Development Manager for Turner Construction an international company. The fact that Creighton is in this position tells us that the company is planning some serious work in the Hawkeye State...yes?
Thanks for listening!