All across the business news outlets it was a slow day. You can tell we're just days away from yet another major holiday. Even trading on Wall Street was light as investors get ready to party a bit as 2023 shows up at Midnight on Saturday. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines...glad you are here. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The mortgage rate for the 30-year fixed bumped up today;
- Tesla stock has fallen by 70% this year;
- Starbucks members will pay more for their "free" perks;
- Will AMC Theaters close in 2023? Think debt;
- Yet another rate increase from the USPS coming;
- The Wall Street Report and WTIC no movement;
- The future of your job is on the line and
- Management thinks this is a bad idea.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.