- The jobs report was...shocking;
- The "We Build the Wall" guy is in the news;
- Pfizer CEO not happy with Biden;
- Jared Kushner and some legal issues;
- Melinda, Bill and Jeffery...it's a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Stuff you are buying as you consider office life.
Those stories plus we're in for some fun with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine as we chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the greater Des Moines Metro. As usual Jeff does not disappoint. On tap today:
- Mother's Day (do NOT forget);
- The Iowa Cubs;
- The Iowa Wild (two games!);
- The Pella Adventure;
- Farmer's Market Talk;
- At Wooly's it's George Ducas!
- The Race Against Hunger in Norwalk;
- The Renaissance Fair at Sleepy Hollow;
- How many miles of bike trails?
- TED Talks coming to DSM;
- The AVID Speaker Series;
- What is going on at Smash Park?
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.