- The jobless numbers are, well, steady;
- More job cuts and what the numbers mean;
- Restaurant deals are back and why;
- Pfizer CEO says the debate was "disappointing";
- What? Bed, Bath & Beyond had a big month...and day;
- Boeing is moving a facility a blow to unions;
- Silicon Valley and new parent perks;
- The Wall Street Report
- Traders thinking a Democrat sweep might be a good thing.
Those stories and a conversation with Charles Clayton. His personal story is amazing and so too is his legacy of service to others. Charles lives in Fort Dodge, Iowa and is running for the Iowa House. Click our player to listen.
Thanks for coming by!