It seems like each day we bring you the news of another business or business sector that is struggling or simply going out of business. But, some are thriving. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 19th of November and here is what we've got:
- The stock prices of these companies are...way up;
- More stimulus stories moved the markets;
- Adult children moving...home with their folks;
- Facebook defends bringing employees back to the office;
- BuzzFeed is buying The Huff Post;
- The Wall Street Report
- News about wages and Starbucks.
Those stories PLUS you'll meet Roger Stalheim who is in talking about a free business planning summit taking place on December 9th. Yes, it's free and you can join from anywhere you're located. To listen to that conversation right here:
Thanks for coming by!