Welcome to Friday and to another weekend. In the news, what FedEx said was a total shock to the world of business, the markets faltered again today and Bed Bath and Beyond is closing more than 50 stores…we’ll share where. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 16th of September, thanks everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Could FedEx statement be a leading indicator of a recession;
- The markets tumbled and oil gained a bit;
- Bed, Bath & Beyond closing stores we've got a list;
- Consumers more bullish on the economy than economists;
- Credit card skimmers and how to protect yourself;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What's in a name? Maybe losing out on a great job.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.