Welcome to a new week and the business news headlines for Monday the 8th day of May. A programing note: We'll be on assignment in Washington, D.C. this Wednesday through Friday so our daily business news offerings will consist of several new business conversations as well as some from our "Way-Back Machine". Just so you know. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Talks break down and what that means for you;
- Another look at the surprising April jobs report;
- Where are the "hot jobs" and where are the layoffs?
- Love burgers? We've got the top five chains in the U.S.;
- Wait, what? U.S. consumers are cooling to the idea of EV's;
- Some great dog news about osteoarthritis;
- The Wall Street Report;
- They are selling less but making huge profits...but, there is a but.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.