Thanks for coming back. Today much of the business news was muted due to the attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of 12 U.S. service personnel and dozens of Afghan civilians. It continues to be a developing story.
- Markets retreat ahead of the Fed meeting;
- The Taliban tried to get nearly $10 billion but;
- Tim Cook of Apple has a big payday;
- They are disappearing from the store and we have a list;
- There is a consumer change when it comes to clothing;
- Also a change in home fitness equipment;
- It is never a good idea to falsely inflate the numbers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A slight uptick in new jobless claims;
- It is, you know National Dog Day....
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.