Welcome back to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines, we're glad you're here. And, you can follow us all day for stock numbers and our business interviews on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Weekly jobless claims are in;
- Earnings for Apple and McDonalds;
- Oil futures fell today;
- Speaking of falling...GameStop;
- Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) on Wall Street;
- Getting the message on EV is GM;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is your ZOOM etiquette slipping?
Those stories PLUS for the interview it's Jeff Griggs the COO of All States Ag Parts (ASAP) in to talk about some recent acquisitions in the United States and Canada. What is the driver, what are the companies and more from the world of agriculture that's really big business.
Thanks for listening!