While we're not much for numbers this episode of the business news marks the 4,100th such report. You might say we've been doing this for some time. Today, on this third day of March this is what we've got for you:
- Retail is experiencing a rush toward unions;
- Stocks tumbled again today and why;
- What might you buy if you had the price of a barrel of oil?
- We think you'll enjoy that piece;
- This furniture store shutting down all Russian locations;
- Fewer Americans applying for first time unemployment;
- A look at the nations economic growth;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The cost of a "cheap date" in many cities in the world.
Those stories plus you'll meet Steve Havemann who sits on the National Board of the Society of St. Vincent DePaul. A chance meeting allowed this to happen and it's quite the story. Plus, Steve is the grandson of famed speaker and author Joe Batten.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.