Welcome to a new month...and where did August go? We've been busy digging up some of the business news stories you may have missed and this is what we've got for you today also scroll down to find your favorite podcast platform and...subscribe!
- Great data from manufacturing but, there is a but;
- Apartment renting...a thing of the past;
- Commercial office and retail space in trouble;
- Uber and selfies...no really;
- The payroll tax holiday started today one word: Confusing;
- The job posting from Amazon they took down and why;
- The grocery store that doesn't allow shoppers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ben & Jerry's, Ice Cream and White Supremacy.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.