It is the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Give us about 12 minutes and you are up to speed on some interesting business stories. A reminder that you can catch The Week In Review this Sunday at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Eggs prices and record profits;
- Restaurants and eggs;
- Historic low unemployment but, there is a but;
- Consumer sentiment on the economy still strong;
- Fast Food and Job Cuts made the news;
- Layoffs and cord cutting;
- Handguns - Where do most of them come from?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Tesla to cut the price of their vehicles in the U.S.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.