- The Dow was up the Nasdaq down and why;
- The person who will replace Warren Buffet is;
- The "old" vs. the "new" and Mr. Buffet is in the mix;
- A lack of stuff and people could stall the economy;
- President Biden to increase refugee numbers;
- Some businesses and their 401(k) and some surprises;
- Folding phones are back in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- They say "herd immunity" may not come to the U.S.
Also today, my guest is a friend of the broadcast. I met Dr. Eddie Moore Jr. several years ago at a seminar for teachers and civic leaders. We sat down for a conversation and it was a hit. Today we'll talk about his work, his books, why diversity should matter for business leaders, Aaron Rogers (no, really) and his effort to build a series of "diversity institutes" in communities across Iowa and elsewhere. Meet Dr. Eddie Moore, Jr.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.