Chalk this one up for the record books. Today the Federal Reserve increased the primary lending rate by a quarter of a percent the highest that rate has been in fifteen years. Did it have an impact on the stock market? You bet and we'll detail that first. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed and The Markets;
- Interest Rates and Credit Cards...some thoughts;
- More secure than a password? Yes, says Google;
- Who listens to podcasts? We'll take a deep dive;
- Some big restaurant news to share with you;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What's happened to oil prices? It's amazing;
- Uber wants more "butts in the seats" so...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.