- Amazon wants you to come visit a fulfillment center;
- Nissan to cut over 12,000 jobs;
- The least appealing vehicle is...
- Tesla sells more cars but still losing money;
- Housing issues forecast a recession;
- Seems you like cheap streaming TV...a bunch.
Those stories and more plus the link between poverty and business. Today Steve Roach Knight the communications director for the National Poor People's Campaign visits with me about what they are all about and we make the link between our national economy and...poverty.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.