The next to the last day of March 2021 and thanks for coming by. Hey, if you want to follow us on Twitter we're @IOB_NewsHour so you can keep up with breaking news and the markets all day long. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The boat is afloat but shortages may be coming;
- More time to make an IRA or HSA contribution;
- The evection ban has some landlords...selling out;
- Bitcoin and Burritos;
- Game Stop and Amazon;
- Virginia to expand rail service...it's a big deal;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Oh, and...Satan Shoes in the news.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.