Another busy week ahead with some 165 companies in the S&P 500 reporting earnings. Watch the markets. Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines...here's what we've got for you today:
- Which is cheaper an EV or gas engines?
- How about a hydrogen powered car?
- Amazon underpaying workers;
- A McDonald's employee posts a video and...oops;
- 40% of the dining rooms in this chain are closing early;
- Today a U.S. company hit the $1 trillion dollar mark;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Companies are betting you'll pay higher prices and not leave.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.