It was the best day for Wall Street since 2020 and was it...wild. Data shows that inflation is easing and then it was off to the races. If the day ends in a Y…you know a Twitter story made the news. What happens if you rely on automation for your social media? We have a story that is truly amazing. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 10th day of November, thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Data says inflation is waning;
- What? Another Twitter story? Sure;
- Social Media automation can cause troubles;
- They are called "forever chemicals" and it's trouble;
- Mortgage rates are up again;
- Housing confidence goes lower;
- But wait! Did mortgage rates just drop?
- The USPS actually made money, like lots of it;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Retailer pumping the breaks on fast delivery and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.