It's the Mid-Week Edition of the Business News Headlines and you can tell that we're in between holidays the news seems to be dying down a bit as folks get ready for the New Year festivities. But, thank you for being here! Give us about 12 minutes and you're up to speed on a a number of business issues. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- It's a major PR move for American and United Airlines;
- Think Southwest;
- One soda is riding a wave of popularity;
- New housing data helps tank Wall Street;
- Thursday Night Football departing Prime?
- A deep dive into the fastest growing grocery chain in the U.S.;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The U.S. is next to last in Paid Time Off. No, really.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.