- Stocks stall on big bank numbers;
- Shopping Malls are emptying at a frantic pace;
- Boeing? Still grounded;
- Soybean exports to China? In the tank;
- Tax Day and the real impact of the tax cuts;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus we'll introduce you to Victoria Schneps-Yunis who oversees a vast empire of newspapers, magazines, websites and now two podcasts from her home base in Brooklyn. It's a great story that keeps creating. I know you will enjoy getting to know more about Schneps Media and its matriarch Victoria.
Thanks for listening!