Mid-Week and thanks for being with us. Hungry? How about some lab-grown chicken meat? Yep it's a story that is sure to ruffle the feathers of the poultry industry. That story and more are just ahead. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Chicken meat from the lab...uhm...OK;
- Fed Chair Powell talks about inflation...again;
- The IRS is getting better at what they do;
- Sad news from the Good Humor Man;
- Ditto if you like chocolate;
- Gas, California and Washington State made the news;
- Is Amazon pulling a Wells Fargo? The FTC says...yep;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Math scores in the U.S. take a dive.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.