The best word for the U.S. stock market today was, "wobble" as the major indexes rose and fell throughout the afternoon. But in the end it was all green. In other news here's what we've got for you today and make sure you click through for the interview about the Central Iowa Business Conference that is becoming a major Midwestern event.
- Car parts, pizza, a lottery win and lawsuits;
- Roe v. Wade and Canada;
- Apple to build an electric car;
- Some investment advice from Warren Buffett;
- Starbucks employees on a union roll;
- Meanwhile the company is fighting back with cash;
- More workers are quitting we've got new numbers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- California "pausing" on the 4-day work week.
Those stories and this conversation with Todd McDonald about the upcoming Central Iowa Business Conference and the major names that are coming to present in what is quickly becoming a major Midwestern event.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.