Remember Monday when we said we would know more about the economy when the Labor Department issued their inflation report? Well, that happened early this morning and the report was a bit of a shock that shook Wall Street. That story kicks off our newscast this afternoon. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- Inflation cooled and that caused some excitement;
- What are the drivers of inflation backing down?
- YouTube and AI generated content made the news;
- Try selling medical marijuana in Mississippi with no advertising;
- It's back! McDonald's borrows a page from Taco Bell's playbook;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Minnesota and Toys R Us made the news.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.