We're nearly to Friday, how is that possible? Today in the business news headlines we've got a look at some job numbers and what happened on Wall Street that moved the markets. Plus a conversation with a very interesting entrepreneur from Los Angeles. Let's go:
- New records were set on Wall Street and why;
- The fired CEO of Parler is talking;
- Ford is back in the news today;
- First time unemployment numbers were lower;
- But, the number of job cuts is worrisome;
- Canada Goose, the coats - not the bird, has a story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ever heard of "Boomerang Employees"? You will.
Those stories and for the interview you'll meet voiceover artist Laura Keenan. "Tough as nails with a sleek sense of style". She has an amazing story about how much work she's put into her craft over the past several years and is just now launching. The dedication, study and guidance is really something.
Thanks for listening!