Only one more day until the weekend. Or for some, three working days until Monday. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines for the 13th of April. Glad you are here spending some time with us. Just ahead some dramatic inflation news that moved the markets and finally a "non-woke" beer is brewing. Not making that up. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- China re-opening is great for luxury items;
- Word on the sale of an NFL franchise;
- Good news for perspective home buyers;
- Wholesale inflation drops and what that means for you;
- Warehouse injuries and Amazon made the news;
- Do 728 billionaires own more wealth than 50% of US households?
- A new "Non-Woke" beer is brewing...can't make this up;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The NBA says it needs to "cut costs" and how they are doing it.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.