It was the best week on Wall Street since October of last year as we watched the three major indexes pop on the hope that the Central Bank is done raising rates. The other big story was the slowdown in hiring. We'll cover both of those stories and more today. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- It's Friday and we're all wondering about Taylor Swift;
- Sam Bankman-Fried found guilty. Jail time?
- Jeff Bezos is headed to Miami and why;
- Voters in Ohio to legalize recreational pot?
- The Jobs Report was a surprise;
- The second largest shipping company cuts jobs;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet another study on where Americans prefer to...work.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.