- The Fed action on rates did nothing to calm the markets and why;
- Toilet Paper, Water, Guns and Ammo: "We've got to be ready.";
- New directives from the White House on crowds;
- Lenders and re-finance troubles;
- Oil and Gold take a beating;
- Airlines seek billions in assistance;
- Restaurant workers are on their own;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The NFL deal is in.
We are in a far different place than we were just a week ago and so there is a lack of business events going on in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro. However, here Laura Kinnard from Drake University, DMACC and The Runway Innovation and Events Studio talks about the impact of COVID-19 and our business gatherings. You can listen here:
Thanks for coming by!