- Home sales numbers...is it getting to be a buyers market?
- General Motors has sold 200,000 electric vehicles and that means...
- You will never guess what market Amazon might disrupt next;
- The story is gasoline prices are headed up;
- Some changes coming to Roku users;
- What happened and why on Wall Street today.
Those stories and then a trip into our Way-Back Machine for a conversation we had five years ago with Bryan and Jeff McGinness the owners of Wine Styles. Back then there was only one location in the Greater Des Moines Market, now there are three. Plus a string of stores across the nation. We're talking wine and business in a Way-Back Edition of the Business News Hour.
Thanks for listening!