The big news today was what happened on Wall Street as investors shook off inflation fears and worries about Ukraine. I'll have those numbers for you in just a bit. But to start things off here is what we've got for you:
- API entrepreneurs to get a boost;
- We've got news about Social Security;
- Heard about the Great, Great Resignation?
- Natural gas and oil were off on the day;
- Wanna make $20 an hour...we'll share where;
- Mail delivery times to get...cut;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Netflix shares tumble in after hours trading and why;
- The Whiteness of Abercrombie & Fitch.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.