It was one of those days and some of it was not expected. Key inflation numbers surprised and the markets reacted. Also today, Twitter made the news in two ways….It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 13th day of September, thanks for being with us everybody. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Inflation surprised many and ticked back up;
- That had an impact on the Markets and oil was up a tad;
- Twitter whistleblower went before congress...ouch;
- Meanwhile shareholders voted to move forward with the Musk sale;
- Chrysler is saying goodbye to yet another model;
- Starbucks to spend $450 million next year to do...what?
- Retirees are unlikely to be hit too hard by inflation and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- RTO? Some media people are not having it.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.