- Amazon is planning for more disruption in the retail space;
- A hotel workers strike in San Francisco but hotels say, "not to worry";
- The trouble with interest rates;
- So far two U.S. Senators are opting in for government bailout money;
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Those stories and then a conversation with California Congressman Ro Khanna who, along with Sen. Bernie Sanders, put pressure on Jeff Bezos and Amazon with regard to wages. Amazon blinked, sort of, and this week increased their starting pay to $15 an hour. But...there was/is a but and what does income inequality really look like. Congressman Khanna for The Interview.
Also today we visit, in depth with Action Coach Monte Wyatt. Over the past month we've talked a bit about Live2Lead but do you know the size of this event happening on 12 October? Also, with so many "business coaches" around...what is it, exactly, they do? Monte also let us know about a new project. A book called Pulling Profits Out of a Hat. Some great stuff ahead.