Welcome back and welcome to a brand new month. However, the "September Slump" on Wall Street looks like it continues into October. Details are coming up along with new stories about labor unions and a surprising number of strikes already this year. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- How about some beer with your...pot;
- Tesla sells more vehicles but not on target;
- CitiGroup says "cracks" are showing among consumers;
- Office space pricing continues to slide;
- "What's the point in working hard?" Say some employees;
- The UAW just reached a contract agreement but...
- The Wall Street Report;
- This could be the largest health care strike...ever;
- Guess how many strikes have happened this year...we'll share.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.