- Plenty of buyers but sellers sitting it out;
- Toyota slashing U.S. production;
- Coal takes another hit;
- California stands to loose millions;
- Another retailer files Chapter 11;
- AMC saw its stock soar by 56%;
- The Wall Street Report;
- You...yes you...have been busy cutting your cable TV.
Those stories plus a conversation about debit and credit card payment charges. My guest is Steve Casteel the founder of Payteva who not only helps businesses save but also educates his clients and others about the myriad of credit card charges out there. Stunning...
Thanks for listening!