- Americans have enjoyed some extra "jingle" in their pocket but that soon may disappear;
- A Disney heiress says that corporations are paying their executives way too much;
- Amazon is going to cut ties with the majority of their suppliers forcing an panic among many;
- Philadelphia is taking a stand against cashless retail operations, not without pushback;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus a conversation about a topic most people surveyed fear more than death. Maureen Burger from Tero International is with me to offer up some tips to help you relax and make sure the next time you get up to make a presentation it is believable and drives home your point.
Thanks for listening!