In normal times an unemployment report like we received this morning would have shut the markets down. But these are not normal times. Click ahead for the business news headlines for Thursday the 26th of March:
- No, these are not normal times;
- Truck drivers get a reprieve;
- Vacuums to Ventilators;
- Panic buying is hurting employees;
- UAW wary of opening up auto plants;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Nurses on the front lines.
Those stories plus a wide ranging conversation with Janice Person who recently started her company JP Loves Cotton. We'll talk about consumers, branding, transparency, trust, agriculture and consumers. It was great to reconnect with my friend from St. Louis about her new adventure.
Thanks for listening!