- Tech stocks moved the markets today;
- The rich are buying stocks like crazy;
- Walmart starts to limit the sale of some items;
- Landlords demanding rent or else;
- Not everybody is cool with "work from home";
- Essential retail centers begging for employees;
- The Wall Street Report.
Those stories plus we'll introduce you to Cherie Edilson the creator of ShopWhereILive.com. Cherie has developed an online sales platform for mainstreet stores and services without the hidden charges. She has been partnering with local chambers and their members but has also branched out to individual retailers on Main Street. To listen to that...click our player!
Thanks for coming by!