Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines and stay with us for the interview as we talk cleaning and Covid with Joe Galasso from Protective Environmental Systems. Here are the news stories for you:
- Biden & Romney agree on this;
- A deeper look at the Biden Plan for kids;
- Landlords and rent...it's a mess;
- A mortgage forbearance story;
- Stocks waivered on the words of the Fed Chair;
- GM beats estimates but has chip troubles;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is the 9 - 5 workday...gone?
For the interview we welcome back Joe Galasso the founder of Protective Environmental Systems a company that manufacturers American made hardware and chemicals to deal with viruses. In this segment we talk about cleaning protocols the South African variant and more.
Thanks for listening!