- Harry and Meghan to follow Barack and Michelle;
- Bad news from global auto sales;
- Boeing is looking for cash;
- Delta had a good year so they are sharing;
- Buying votes in farm country;
- U.S. markets closed but a quick look at global stocks;
- Tony Romo about to get a big paycheck.
It's the third full week of January 2020 and Laura Kinnard is back with us to chat it up about business events in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Laura, from Drake University and The Runway at Southridge is also the author of DMBizMixer.com where you can learn more about what we're talking about today. From better understanding finances to social media to marketing she has a full week of events. To have your event included just create #DMBizEvents on your social media and she'll pick it up. Here's Laura....
Thanks for coming by!