A quick programing note before we get started. The Business News Headlines Newscast didn't make it on Wednesday the 4th due to some technical issues way beyond our control. Those issues now seem to be fixed and we're grateful to be back with you. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- When good news is bad news on Wall Street;
- We've got numbers to share regarding job openings;
- A doctors strike takes place in Great Britain;
- Starbucks in hot water over store closings;
- 2023 was a great year for new car sales;
- Has the "American Dream" turned into a nightmare;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A well known restaurant chain closes dozens of locations.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.