So much going on and we're here to boil some of the biggest business news stories down for you. And,if you want to follow us all day long you can do that on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got in store today:
- Walmart is replacing robots with...
- Two large mall owners have filed for Chapter 11;
- The price of oil shot up today and why;
- Prop 22, Uber and Lyft explained;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Wall Street warming to a Biden victory and why;
- The disengagement of teens and why that matters.
Those stories plus, for the interview, you'll hear from Jason Olson of Duplication Media. We've been asking business owners how they have been impacted during COVID19 and Jason had an interesting story to tell.
Thanks for listening!