Yes, we know...you've heard this dozens of times today but let us also chime in: "May the Fourth be with you...." This is the business news headlines for Thursday the 4th day of May, grateful that you're with us and spending some time with the stories we've got cooked up for you. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Jury says, "Not guilty!";
- Wall Street is freaking out about banks;
- Seems you are also concerned about...banks and your money;
- Two words would solve the issue of a lack of workers;
- And, we'll tell you what they are and why it matters;
- Beer is having a large time in the first quarter;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Retail troubles in many downtown locations and how we know;
- Meanwhile mix "historic" with small shops...a winner.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.