A big THANK YOU to our friends at Gilroy's Kitchen, Pub & Patio where we produced the news headlines today. The reason? No internet at our studio. The crew here in West Des Moines, Iowa came to the rescue. Thanks! In the news:
- The "Word of the Day is...Moderate;
- So angry they are ditching Prime;
- Big news about Kentucky and...Amazon;
- Some new headlines about vaccinations;
- A BIG Social Security COLA could be coming;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What? Even bias about working from home?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.