- Strong Retail Sales Data and Tech lifts the markets;
- Boeing shares down a bunch, think air crashes;
- President Trump released his 2020 budget and the U.S. House says it's dead on arrival;
- How much money do Americans spend each day? Some surprising results;
- New proposed rules are out regarding overtime pay;
- Des Moines University set to leave the city and head to West Des Moines;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com is in talking about business networking and education events this week and we've got a ton of them.
Thanks for listening!