I really love it when we're ahead of the curve. Recently the marketing world has been buzzing about the Google e-book Zero Moment of Truth. (ZMOT - Hold on...let me just get a couple of thoughts in and you can go.) In a nutshell ZMOT happens millions of times each day. It is when a consumer wants information on a product or service, makes a decision to buy a product or service or wishes to share their experience about your product or service. The question is, "Are you ready for that zero moment of truth"?
For well over four years we'll been saying the same things...but without a snappy title like ZMOT. Here are the high points:
- In 2009 we told you about how consumers use the Internet before they make a purchase
- In 2009 we shared with you the importance of having a website that offers a positive experience
- In 2007 we said you should save the sales pitch and communicate with consumers/members
- In 2010 we told you, over and over, and over that video must be a part of your on-line marketing plan;
- In 2007 we shared with you the importance of having a business blog and staying with it;
- In 2010 we crowed about going mobile and making sure folks can access your website;
- In 2011 we said you must use QR Codes and how they must point to some video to share the message.
- In 2007 we asked if you or your product/business/service could be found and what to do to make it easier for people to connect.
We love it when we're ahead of the curve... Did we hit them all? Nope but this e-book that you must download now will help you figure it out. Are you ready when you face the Zero Moment of Truth?
Thanks for coming by. And thanks to my friend Brent Pohlman for the heads up. If you want to leave a comment, feel free or let's connect on Twitter @MichaelLibbie (personal) or @InsightADV (business) or our advertising agency Facebook Page is right...here.