Each Friday Morning we take a look at some of the advertising and marketing stories you may have seen, or missed, and then add our opinion. Our goal is to deliver to you some ideas that might work for your business, no matter the size. If you wish to leave a comment here, have at it. Or let's link up on Twitter@InsightADV or our advertising agency Facebook Page is right here. Ready for The Friday Wrap? You can see these stories by going to the full post.
- Branding Basics - Whole Foods and Tallgrass Grocery
- Men - What they like and don't in marketing messages
- Moms - Technology helping them become...better?
- Social Media - Doing it right...or?
- Is Small Better for Profits - A look at a trend
- The Age of Discovery - Five things you should know
- Johnston Chamber - Spending some time teaching
To view the stories here is the link to The Friday Wrap. Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week ahead. - Michael Libbie