Each Friday we offer up some advertising, marketing stories you might have seen...or may have missed. Each is laced with our comment. We call it The Friday Wrap and give you some things to think about over the weekend. To see these stories just click here on The Friday Wrap. This week:
- HyVee - They Are Smiling...Again;
- Customer Retention - We like this idea...a bunch;
- Andy Griffith - A vintage Post Toasties ad from the 1960's;
- Mike Rowe - The Perfect Spokesperson;
- Rural Hip-Hop? - Kansas farm boys do it;
- Video on the Cheap - Not all video has to be expensive to be effective.
Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful weekend. Wasn't it weird having a "Mini-Monday" in the middle of the week? Here, once again, is the link to The Friday Wrap.