So if you have an interest in marketing your product or service to men...what might get their attention? The answer to that question comes in the form of a recent article from Advertising Age about Dudes to Dads. A couple of examples:
- Television Advertising - 54% of men say they learn about products/services through TV ads;
- Too Often - But a whopping 64% say TV ads repeat too often;
- No Credibility - However 33% say both Internet and TV ads are not creditable;
- Keep It Clean - 71% of the men say keeping an orderly house is important to them;
- Keep It Clean II - 25% say they spend 4 - 8 hours a week doing housework;
- Let's Cook - 44% spend 8 hours plus...cooking..
It makes for a good read and there are plenty of take-a-ways from this. One that you should remember... "The Bumbling Dad/Husband" ad doesn't sit well. Here is the link to Advertising Age and the way to purchase the study material.