Those of you who know us know that we've been the engine behind Insight on Business the News Hour for the past ten years. Born out of a lack of anybody else doing it we created this platform to report on the major business news stories of the day and share it with thousands of people worldwide.
Today, we're trying something different and posting the newscast here as well as our Radio Blog. Just to see if you're interested. Here is what you can expect today:
- While the markets rebounded there is that "testing" thing;
- Businesses are starting to trim staff;
- Movie theaters are getting creative;
- Bidet (What??) sales are shooting up;
- Fiat Chrysler shutters a plant;
- Small businesses are being impacted;
- The Wall Street Report
- Soccer and wages;
- Plus we usually have Jeff Pitts from Cityview with "Stuff to DO". Today that changed.
Thanks for listening!