Hi...and thanks for clicking through. We're trying something different as we expand Insight on Business the News Hour now on seven outlets for the podcast and each week on News/Talk 1540 KXEL in Eastern Iowa. This is a quick test of loading the news here, right on the blog for you to click and hear. On tap today:
- The Fed action on rates did nothing to calm the markets and why;
- Toilet Paper, Water, Guns and Ammo: "We've got to be ready.";
- New directives from the White House on crowds;
- Lenders and re-finance troubles;
- Oil and Gold take a beating;
- Airlines seek billions in assistance;
- Restaurant workers are on their own;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The NFL deal is in.
To hear these stories just click on the audio link below.
Thanks for coming by! And:
You can subscribe and get this each day on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.