- Google and their new planned community;
- More airline job cuts;
- Remember when politicians were afraid of the deficit;
- More companies embrace "working from home";
- Eviction due to COVID19? Not so fast...
- The Wall Street Report
- Is smaller...bigger? Ask Macy's.
Those stories plus a really neat conversation with Rachel Trainum of Tero International. Not long ago Rachel was a summer intern at the company. Today she not only oversees the corporate marketing and communications but this year was in charge of the new crop of interns who, according to Rachel, did some amazing things.
Thanks for listening!